NQA ISO 9001 QMS (Quality) New Manager Training
If you are new to Quality Management, or have recently started as a Quality Manager, this two day course will help you to become more effective and efficient in your role.
This two day course takes an in-depth look at what ‘quality management’ is, the legislation surrounding it, and how businesses manage quality. You will cover the elements of change within the 2015 standard, and review the ISO 9001 clause requirements. There is time on day two to work in syndicates to plan, present back and discuss your quality management audit plans with the group.
- State what is meant by ‘quality’
- List the quality management legislation surrounding ISO 9001:2015
- Describe the principles of quality management and explain the role of a Quality Manager
- Interpret the ISO 9001 clause requirements and review the performance of a quality audit
- Construct a quality audit using an internal audit checklist and plan, and report on the findings
Who should attend
- You may be a newly appointed quality manager who needs a full introduction to quality management systems. This course includes the legislation surrounding the standard and their internal compliance audit requirements.
- Managers and staff with responsibility for planning, performance and reporting of any form of quality audit will gain valuable skills and hands on experience in preparing and delivering an internal audit by attending.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.