NQA ISO 27001 ISMS (Information Security) Introduction and Implementation Training
Develop an in-depth understanding of ISO 27001:2013 standard, including Annex A, how to use it to help secure your data and information and gain the knowledge to help you establish and implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The purpose and importance of securing you information and data The requirements of ISO 27001:2013 Methods used to assess and document risks to the security of your information The contents of Annex A How to document and manage your security assets How to prepare your Statement of Applicability (SOA).
- Introduction to information security
- ISO 27001:2013 requirements
- Establishing a policy and objectives
- Risk assessment
- The SOA
- Annex A
Delegates will work in groups on case study exercises for approx. 40% of the day.
Who should attend
- Senior managers and/or professionals from all types of organisations requiring to understand the purpose of ISO 27001:2013
- Managers and staff, from all functions, who are or will be, involved in preparing an information security management system
- Anyone wishing to prepare a foundation of knowledge prior to training as an internal auditor.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.