NQA IMS Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor Training
Develop the skills to undertake effective audits of integrated ISO 9001 quality, ISO 14001 environmental and ISO 45001 H&S management systems with this two day course. You will leave the course with the confidence to conduct integrated management systems audits.
Looking to integrate two or three other ISO standards for an in-house training course? Just contact email@example.com for more information.
This practical course will develop the skills of existing quality, environmental and occupational health & safety auditors to become IMS auditors.
- Review and critique the options available to integrate quality, environmental and H&S management systems
- Summarise the tangible benefits of introducing an IMS to your organisation
- Describe the techniques, approaches and methods involved in performing an audit of an IMS against the relevant criteria
- Plan, develop and conduct an audit
- Explain the purpose and typical content of an internal non conformity report.
Who should attend
- Quality auditors who wish to understand OH&S requirements
- OH&S auditors who wish to understand quality requirements
- Anyone wishing to understand the principles of IMS auditing
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.