NQA IMS Integrated Management Systems Internal Auditor Training
Develop the skills to undertake effective audits of integrated ISO 9001 quality, ISO 14001 environmental and ISO 45001 H&S management systems with this two day course. You will leave the course with the confidence to conduct integrated management systems audits.
This practical course will develop the skills of existing quality, environmental and occupational health & safety auditors to become IMS auditors.
- Review and critique the options available to integrate quality, environmental and H&S management systems
- Summarise the tangible benefits of introducing an IMS to your organisation
- Describe the techniques, approaches and methods involved in performing an audit of an IMS against the relevant criteria
- Plan, develop and conduct an audit
- Explain the purpose and typical content of an internal non conformity report.
Who should attend
- Quality auditors who wish to understand OH&S requirements
- OH&S auditors who wish to understand quality requirements
- Anyone wishing to understand the principles of IMS auditing
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.