ISO 45001, the replacement of OHSAS 18001 has now reached Final Draft International Standard (FDIS). Find out what the changes will be.
ISO 45001:2018 – GETTING STARTED
Join us for a presentation on how the ISO 45001 standard will change the way occupational health and safety management systems are implemented and certified.
Your presenter will be Terry Fisher, OHSMS Assessor, he will explain:
- The structure of the standard and introduction to Annex SL
- The key concepts of ISO 45001
- New terminology and important definitions introduced in ISO 45001
- The main differences between the requirements of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001
- The expected transition timeline and milestone events
- Practical tips on how to prepare for the changes
Q&A - you’ll be able to post your questions about any aspect of the migration throughout the webinar for a live Q&A session.
GAP ANALYSIS - you will also receive a newly revised Gap Analysis document which gives a clause-by-clause comparison of OHSAS 18001 and ISO 45001.
If you can't make any of the dates above you could watch our pre recorded webinar here.