NQA UK Regional Assessor - South West Region
We are looking for Assessors in the South West of the UK.
The purpose of this role is to undertake visits to NQA clients in accordance with work schedules in an efficient and professional manner within the scope of accreditation.
If you have a NEBOSH qualification, any Lead Auditor Qualifications (e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001) or a background in construction, manufacturing, engineering we would be happy to hear from you and to provide you with training for this role.
Assessors are professionally qualified in accordance with NQA requirements to carry out management system visits to a wide range of management systems standards in the fields of environment, quality, health and safety, automotive, aerospace, information security, etc.
This role requires specialised experience including technical, administrative and customer service skills. The Regional Assessor is required to work within specific criteria and guidance given in the company documentation.
- There are no direct reports or budgetary responsibilities associated with this role.
- Assessors are home based employees who have responsibility for the safe upkeep of all business equipment supplied including car, computer, phone/fax etc.
- The role can require extensive travel time / nights away within the UK and Overseas thus requiring flexibility in periodic absence from home.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To assess a client’s documented management system to ensure compliance with recognized accreditation standards
- To perform management systems assessments and surveillance visits in a timely manner in accordance with the visit schedule
- To arrange and attend client visits in a timely manner and give appropriate feedback to the client
- To prepare and submit a visit report to the Customer Operations Department including recommendations regarding the issue and withdrawal of certificates
- To provide professional advice to Customer Operations Staff.
- To ensure that stage 1 and 2 assessments, surveillance activities and recertification Visits comply with the requirements of the Management Systems Manual
- To comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety policy and manage risk within their area of the business
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate within their competence, as required by their Head of Unit from time to time.
Click here for full job specification.
NQA offers promising careers for professionals with growth opportunities for the future. Please contact us with any questions you may have or email your CV directly to Gemma Whitfield.