CQI IRCA ISO 50001 EnMS (Energy) Auditor Conversion Training (A2172)
This course is designed to equip existing lead auditors of other management system standards with the knowledge and skills required to perform audits of energy management systems against ISO 50001:2018.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of energy management systems against ISO 50001, in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO 17021, as applicable.
Delegates who successfully complete this CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 50001 Auditor Conversion (EnMS) training course successfully (within the five years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA EnMS Auditor.
- Describe, with reference to the Plan, Do, Check and Act cycle, the purpose and structure of EnMS 50001 requirements and ISO 50002 guidelines. Understand the relationship between an energy policy and objectives for improvement based upon and energy baseline and review.
- Describe the principles, processes and selected techniques used for the assessment and management of energy, including the consumption and significant use of such for EnMS management system auditors
- Explain the scope of the EnMS 50001 management system standard and where applicable, other criteria (e.g. EnMS Legislation) against which an EnMS audit could be performed.
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an EnMS management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of EnMS 50001.
Who should attend
- This course is aimed at those with an existing Lead Auditing knowledge who wish to understand the implications of auditing a new standard.
- Anyone who has previously attended and successfully passed a certified Lead Auditor course in another standard e.g QMS, EMS, OH&S.
Why choose NQA training?
- Expert trainers – All of our trainers have a wealth of experience and expertise in their field and are eager to pass this onto you in an effective way that you can take away and utilise.
- Quality assured – Our trainers are assessed by delegates both annually and after each course. 99% of attendees scored overall trainer delivery, skills and knowledge as good or very good.
- Interactive learning – We see the importance of practical and hands on learning so we have built this into all of our courses to further deepen your knowledge and engagement.
- Small class sizes – Our courses all have a maximum of 12 delegates to ensure you are getting the best learning experience possible.
- A learning journey – We offer a step-by-step training journey to help you improve over time. From introduction courses all the way up to our lead auditor training. We are always developing new training to keep up with the changing world of ISO standards.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.