CQI IRCA ISO 27001 ISMS (Information Security) Internal Auditor Training (A2089)
Expand your auditing skills and achieve the recognised standard of CQI IRCA for internal auditors. This two day course takes an in-depth look at internal auditing and gives delegates the chance to gain a globally recognised qualification.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an information security management system based on ISO/IEC 27001 (or equivalent) and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
This course will give delegates the skills and experience to successfully complete the CQI IRCA Internal Auditor exam and potentially progress to achieve Lead Auditor status. It is recommended that, as a minimum, delegates familiarise themselves with their own ISMS and in particular, their own internal audit procedure (should they have one) prior to attending the course. Consideration should be given to our ISO 27001:2013 Introduction and Implementation training or our essentials e-learning course to gain an understanding of the standard.
- Describe the responsibilities of internal auditors, and their role in maintaining and improving management systems
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 27001:2013
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit
- Create objective evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write a factual audit report that helps to improve the effectiveness of the management system
- Compile a list of ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified
Who should attend
- Managers and staff who are, or about to become, members of the organisation’s audit team.
- Anyone wishing to achieve a recognised formal qualification in internal quality auditing.
Get in touch
To discuss your training requirements call now on 0800 052 2424 or email us via our contact form choosing 'training' as your enquiry type.